Saturday, February 17, 2007

Most of the memorable event have been taken by another event and yet I am still struggling to find time to update my blog. Today, it is so happened Sarah is still napping and I have done with the cooking an all.

My birthday was on 8th February, yes dah lepas, way way lepas. As usual, my dentist is the first one to wish me Happy Birthday. Without fail, every year!! Showed the sms to Amir, Ala... dia guna system!.. Well, at least he remembers to key in the date into the system. Now, all the tools dah ada!! HP, PDA or computer. Semua ada facility to remember important dates.

Anyway, went to the office, most of my friends wished me Happy Birthday. Arnifa gave birth to her lastest Powerpuff Girl at Annur, 3.40 am. Same birthday with me!!

That night, Aisyah and Izzaty wished me Happy Birthday after a special request made to Amir to tell the childen that it was my birthday. Received hugs and kisses from them.

Went to sleep, only to be waken up at 1.00 am. Amir baru masuk tidur. I told him, he still haven't wished me Happy Birthday. With a closed eyes, he wished Happy Bithday. When I asked him, what time it was. 1.30 am. I said, it's belated now.....

If he is in the running for the most unromantic, unappreciated, indifferent husband, he probably won by a landslide win!! Sigh.....

0 comments: