Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My New Beginning

This is how I shall start:

Weight: 69 kg

BMI : 27%

This is in Mar 2011. That was the reading when I went for a free health test at KPJ Selangor in Shah Alam. The cholesterol level was also sky high, I would update that later.

 

It got me thinking, how I would be in the next 5 years. I got my gallbladder removed in 1997, my tonsil in 2008 and thyroid in 2009. Nothing major health problem but I had all my accessories removed.

 

24 April 2011:

I signed for membership at the Fitness First. Initial test:

Weight: 67 kg

BMI: 25%

 

Fitness First

 

It looks like I lose 2 kg within 1 month. I don’t know whether it is correct or not but whatever it is I am still heavy for my frame of 155 cm. My BMI is still high.

 

25 May 2011:

Weight: 65 kg

Waist: 33 cm

 

I did lose 2 kg. I went for cardio exercise, weight training and yoga at least 3 times a week. From now on, I will keep track of my progress.

 

Heard from Dr Ozz on Oprah:

5 things that we need to measure on frequent basis:

1) Blood pressure

2) Waist measurement

3) Sugar level

4) Good cholesterol level

5) Bad cholesterol level

 

So, I will keep record on my weight & waist measurement. Wish me luck.

Oh I forgot to mention this but i am enjoying every bit of the exercise. Seriously, I should have done this long time ago.

 

Another thing I should record is my food intake but I need to do more study on this, eg the calories on certain food has. The only things is that there is not many information on Malaysian food calories.

0 comments: