Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy Week - Mak is here!


Dinner at Warung Desa Sup Gear Box in Bangi

After 5 months Abah pergi, mak is here at my house. She came with Fiqar and Suk. I re-arranged the furniture in her room, changed the curtain and the bedsheet. I dont want to remind her of saat-saat akhir Abah sakit in the very same room.

We went for dinner at Warung Desa Sup Gear Box in Bangi. We had (of course) the Sup Gear Box, Ikan siakap 3 rasa & steam, kailan ikan masin & telur dadar. My comment on the Sup Gear Box? I dont know as I didnt try it. But Suk can testify.....(photo to be upload later)



After 4 days together (playing & sleeping), they were overloaded of each other. Tonite, finally they have enough of each other, Qis refused to spend one more night with Izzaty. Izzaty can hardly open her eyes. Penat sangat2.

0 comments: