Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Update at 10.35 pm, photo taken from http://thyroid.about.com/gi/dynamic.

Mine is a bit worse that what you saw in this photo, the incision is about 4 inches wide. Photo shown here is may be about 2-3 inches. Still swollen and stiffed.

Another day of trying to make the best out my condition now. It has been difficult actually, with a neck like this. My bath is lower the neck level so just imagine how unsatisfactorily is the feel. Ok, sabarlah skit lagi. The sticthes is healing very well, I hope it wont leave any scar or keloid like Ina's. Still feel a bit tight around the neck. Other than that, I think I am ok. Oh ya, my voice is yet to recover. Hopefully soon.

What else ye, Siti has gone back to her house in Klang with the baby. Mak ikut sama. So, it is just me and bibik and Sarah at home. sigh.

No activity whatsoever now, so boringlah. I guess this is the time I have to look back and focus on what I want to achieve. Dunia and Akhirat. Allah tooks my organs one by one. I had my gallbladder removed in 1997, then my tonsil in Dec 2008 and now my thyroid. I was constantly reminded by Him that all these are pinjaman and they have to be returned sooner or later. Kalau tak sedar lagi tu, tak tahu nak cakap apa lagi. Anyway, I just pray that I would be a better person with akhlak yang mulia (with less organ inside my body!) and whoever I made them angry or terasa hati, please forgive me.

That's all for today.

0 comments: