Monday, March 23, 2009

I SURVIVE! Alhamdullillah, praised to Almighty.

I survive the 2-hour operation to remove my ailing thyroid but it was difficult experience this time. First thing first, I am not in pain like before. I had several organ removal operation before this and I was in pain but not this time. So, going into the OT was really scary. Anyway, thank you to all the wishes.

Amir was really helpful, he took care of me especially the night after the operation. I could hardly open my eyes, couldnt even lift my leg because of the anasthetics. Suapkan makanan but of course after two spoons of nasi, I couldnt eat anymore. Thank you Sayang. But I send him home after two nights with me at the hospital. He slept like a log! Dah tak boleh mintak tolong lagi dah.

So far, i oklah. The doctor is able to preserve my calcium gland so I dont have to take any calcium pills as a supplement. Suara is still serak like Ella(that's what the other manggisians said after they visited me td) but I hope to regain my voice back soon. Leher still bengkak and uncomfortable. So, doakanlah agar cepat sembuh.

1 comments:

imine said...

get well soon kak rosy. take care.