Sunday, March 08, 2009

It has been a while since I blog. A lot of things happen since then.

Ok, first thing first:

1) I am going for a long medical leave from 16th Mar. Most probably for a month or so. Nothing really life threatening medical reason but I need to deal with it now. So, friends and foes, please forgive me. I have forgiven all of you too. Manalah tau kan. Anyway, my doctor said eventhough there is risks to it but my body is at the optimum level to go for the operation. I hope I do well.

2) Secondly, things are quite tense at the office currently. Somebody is really upset with me right now. But, I guess I am just too busy and too tense about the operation to think about it, I just let it be. Entahlah, too many things in my head right now. Nak siapkan macam-macam before I go for the long medical. So, people, if you come to know about the story from that somebody, it is up to you to believe it and make your own judgement. I dont really care what you think of me. (Arni sure tak percaya apa I tulis nih being a neutral expert!) I just want to do my job. period!

3)Thirdly, MySarah and Izzaty were down with HFMD last week. For four days, MySarah only survive on Soy Milk kotak. She cant drink her milk at all. Izzaty was much better coz she was not that serious. The fact that she is 6-year and senang nak bagi ubat mades her recovery much faster. But, they are ok now.Phew!!!

4) Forthly, I am still struggling with Aisyah. She has no sense of urgency at all. Homework to her is two hours of writing ayat in Bahasa or two questions of Mathematic.

Ok, apa lagi, other than work. Oh ya, I went to Digital Mall in USJ this evening and saw something I like. So, it is either E71 or E66 . What do you think?

0 comments: