Monday, July 10, 2006

Today, adik is still unable to watch Disney Channel on Astro. Amir locked the channel and forgot the password. Luckily, she did not "mengamuk". Anyway, mak and abah are going back tommorrow. That means I will be with the kids until Amir gets back. Sigh.... I hate him going away too long. There will be more trip outstation. Luckily, I am feeling much better now even though I easily get tired by end of the day. Yesterday, I manage to cook asam pedas.

Nothing really interest me lately, so I may not able to write something interesting. Well, not I normally write interestingly! Anyway, I am supposed to see my gynea this week but I did not have the time to see her. Amir is always outstation. I can't handle the two kids at the clinic, I guess I have to wait until Amir is here. Kesian this baby......

I better sign off now, I am running out of idea again.

0 comments: