Sunday, July 16, 2006

Went out Saturday night looking for a sofa. Found the one that we like but did not place our order yet. Thought of going back on Sunday nite to place our order but MIL & FIL came for dinner. Tak prepare anything for them as they came quite mengejut so Amir went out to buy nasi and sup ekor.

I cooked kuah kacang and nasi impit. The kuah kacang did not turn up as good as I want it to be. Make kuah lontong and sambal udang. That was ok though taklah sedap sgt. Lama tak masak....

Went to see the gynae on Saturday. Did not do any scanning, just a normal check up. Received one jab for tetanus. Adik was with me in the examination room. She was hiding behind the chair when I received my jabs. Dia takut. Still can feel the pain (lenguh) until today.

The 69ers 20th Anniversary Bash will be in November this year, after many votes for November. Well, I won't be coming as my due date will be in November.

0 comments: