Saturday, August 19, 2006

Adik fell from the sofa onto the floor. Benjol with 1-inch diameter. Bibir atas luka sikit. I was upstairs. Kakak was so panicked that she actually carried Adik all the way up. Adik was wailing her heart out. Apply minyak gamat and a cold water in a plastic bag. When I asked what happened to Kakak, Kakak said Adik lompat-lompat atas sofa. Salah sendiri tak apa. Next time jangan lompat lagi.

May came to install the blind and curtain. Finally after 4 months of putting of the project, my new renovated living hall and room have a curtain. She tested all the lamp fixtures and ceiling fan,everything is ok. No short curcuit. Later in the evening, I tested again and boom, the lights went off. I told Amir and he promised to have a look. But frankly I don't know in what year he will take a look on the lights!!

0 comments: