Thursday, August 10, 2006

Amir is still suffering from the gaut. I have to prepare him vegetarian meal, he can't take any protein at all. The day before, I made him vege tom yam, yesterday I cooked sambal kentang. Today, I run out of idea. Cooking has become a nightmare. I have to prepare three versions of the main dish. The day I cooked tom yam, I made spicy vege tom yam for Amir, non-spicy chicken tom yam for the kids and really spicy tom yam campur for me. Yesterday, I made sambal potato for Amir and sambal potato + kacang + ikan bilis for me. As for the kids, I fried chicken drum stick. For today's menu, I am going to surf the internet to find all vege dish recipe.

Amir is not a believer in the alternative medicine. It was weird as his arwah opah had the ability to mengubat orang. Not that I asked him to see the bomoh or faith healer but may be he could try homeopathy, aura something something, in fact he can try the Indian altenative medicine which is really popular right now.

I remembered his arwah opah used to ubatkan berpuluh-puluh orang yang datang ke rumah dia di kampung. Now that she had passed away, Mak Usu have the ability. I have asked Mak Usu to ubatkan Amir. She prepared two bottles of minyak to be rubbed on the foot yang sakit tu, Amir did not bother to apply them.

I never underestand how Arwah Opah and Mak Usu had the ability to ubatkan orang. From what I know, they had the ability to communicate with the other world. So it was not actually arwah opah or Mak Usu yang ubatkan orang but somebody else called Mak Yah. It was told that Mak Yah ni actually people like us but was taken away by orang bunian from the womb or at birth. Mak Yah is related to arwah Opah's family or something like that. I've 'met' Mak Yah when I was carrying Kakak. She came by to Mak's house after being called by arwah Opah. I didn't actually 'see' her as she was inside arwah Opah's body. Amir asked her the sex of my baby (masa tu tak scan lagi). She answered: "Tak pegi check dengan doktor ke?". She didn't know!! We invited her to eat dinner but she said she already full, makan rambutan.

There're some occasions which I couldn't comprehend when Arwah Opah sakit before she passed away. Somebody called Tok Melaka came and entered her body. Tok Melaka ni nak ubatkan Arwah Opah. It was weird. I got a little scared as Aisyah was still a baby. Takut dia lemah semangat. I think Tok Melaka ni yang tolong Mak masa dia kecurian duit years back.

Whatever it is, I think we have to believe that there is another world. It's said in the AlQuran. Whether we can see it or not, that's anugerah tuhan. If He lifts the hijab for us to see the other world, I don't think we can sleep in peace. Why I say that, I don't know............

0 comments: