Monday, August 07, 2006

Friday 4/8/2006:

Went to Alamanda and bought Kakak her birthday present. The present was supposedly from Adik. Wrapped it up with Adik when Kakak went to her tuition. Adik was complaining Kakak balik lambat sangat from her tuition class. It was only 9.30 pm. Adik wanted to give Kakak the present so much.When Kakak muncul depan pintu at 10.15 pm, Adik straight away wished her Happy Birthday and gave Kakak the present. Buku cerita - all mystery books. At her age, I have read most of the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Enid Blyton and I enjoyed them so much. I hope Kakak will enjoy them too.

Saturday, 5/8/2006

It's Kakak Birthday. My first born. We did not have anything as I was planning to have the party next Saturday at Mak's. Nak jemput all her school friends since she's going to transfer to a new school next year (if we manage to get a maid).

Amir's class was cancelled at the last minute. I was kelam kabut preparing lunch when he told me his class was cancelled. I got a thank you kiss on the cheek...Pandai jugak hubby aku ni ambik hati. Itupun after I complaint the night before that he did not know how to show affection. Whatever it is, I love him for what he is. Even though sometimes rasa menyampah and geram bila dia buat tak tahu, buat busy tak tentu pasal and suka menyemakkan the floor with newspaper yang dia baca.

Sunday, 6/8/2006

61-year ago, the first atomic bomb was dropped above Hiroshima. More than 220,000 people died from the blast. Three days later, The US dropped a second atomic bomb over Nagasaki. Six days later, Japan surrended. The WWII ended.

With the war that is going on in Lubnan and Palestine, I don't know what the future's going to be. Will my children live to see their old ages? Or will it be like children in Lubnan and Palestine? I am worried. Day after day, we read the news, 28 people were killed when two Isreali bombs hit, 16 of that were children. 21 people were killed when they fleed from their villages, 13 of that number were children. Anak-anak syurga. That's the only comfort that we have. What about those who did not die? What about those who lost their parents? Ya Allah, kurniakanlah mereka ketabahan and kekuatan, tetapkanlah iman mereka and kurniakanlah mereka kemenangan yang hakiki. Amin.

0 comments: